Personalised bags can be made in a variety of styles and shapes. Cotton is the most popular fabric to make bags from and can be personalised through print and embroidery on a short lead time in the UK. We hold a stock range of bags that you can personalise within 2 weeks. You can choose to build your own bag in canvas and vary your customisation options with a variety of fabrics or other personalisation options. Pockets, labels or different colour handles can be added make it unique.
Bags available on a short lead time – available within 2-3 weeks
Why choose The Bag Workshop?
- We are experienced bag manufacturers with global facilities. Our client services team is based in Bath, UK.
- Specialists in unique promotional branded textiles.
- We are experienced, skilled and a safe pair of hands.
- Consistent, reliable and trustworthy.
- We work with big brands who trust us and keep coming back.
What we can do for you?
- Make you a printed tote bag in a variety of fabrics and print effects to ensure you make a unique bag.
- Supply your bag to suit your preferences including fabric type and weight, woven labels, various print methods, pockets, gussets, side panels and mixed fabric handles.
- Deliver anywhere in the world by air, sea or courier to suit your deadline.
Cotton personalised bags and shoppers are the most asked about shape of bag but cotton bags can made for any style. You could consider a large shopper bag, a medium-sized college bag or a small drawstring cotton bag. Cotton is flexible enough to suit various styles and is well-known and loved as a hard-wearing fabric. It can endure repeated use and is often favoured for tote bags and canvas shoppers. Our quality cotton is manufactured to the highest quality using REACH compliant fabric.
Peronalised bag printing
Once we’ve seen your design for your cotton bag we can recommend the best method for printing. Common methods for cotton bag printing include screen printing and digital printing. There are other methods to snazz up your bag. They include plastisol printing and foiling. We are happy to experiment with the finish you are looking for. We can work together on a several experimental pieces or you will know that screen printing works and that is what you need.