Pouches and Storage bags
Ideal for keeping everything from accessories to documentation in peak condition. Pouches and storage bags can be customised in various ways with print, embroidery, or a combination of the two. We hold a stock range of bags for quick customisation within 2 weeks – or you can choose to create your own bespoke design from any material, incorporating extras such as pockets, labels and contrasting handles.
pouch and storage bag manufacturers
Why choose The Bag Workshop?
- Experienced bag manufacturers with global facilities. Our sales office is in Bath, UK.
- Specialists in unique branded textiles.
- We are experienced and a safe pair of hands.
- Consistent, reliable and trustworthy.
- We work with big brands, retailers and boutique companies who rely on us.
What can we do for you?
- Make you a pouch in any shape, from any fabric, with any handle length, with all over print or a label.
- We can deliver your printed or embroidered storage bag within a short time frame.
- Custom-made pouches are tailored to your specification to incorporate any fabric, side panels, gussets and closure preferences.
wholesale pouches and storage bags
Printed in the UK, our wholesale pouches and storage bags are perfect for quick customisation. These versatile products can be put to all kinds of uses and can accommodate items ranging from earrings and cufflinks up to wellington boots!
Our pouches and storage bags come in a wide range of fabrics depending on whether they are designed to hold small accessories such as jewellery, or bigger items in larger amounts (children’s toys, for example) and therefore require heavy duty material.
UK bag manufacturer
We are experienced bag specialists based in the UK. Unique because we can work with low order quantities for bespoke designs and our stock range can be supplied on even lower quantities and within a very short lead time. Agencies work with us because we are efficient and work within tight budgets. Brand owners love us because we are flexible and happy to sample ideas when they can’t choose a fabric or colour.
Once we’ve seen your design for your pouch or storage bag, we can recommend the best method for printing. Popular options include screen printing and digital printing, but there are other methods to jazz up your bag, such as plastisol printing and foiling.