To support the marketing function of the business.
- Catalogue products with photographs, written descriptions and add to the website and internal pricing system.
- Sample library documentation.
- Website content: we can teach basic WordPress skills. We need someone to add images, categorise them, label them and add to a website. The ability to also write missing text and adding in new content will also be required.
- Compose and schedule social media content. There is a strategy for this, we need someone to execute it.
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- WordPress experience is desirable
- Excellent written ability
Hours and pay
- Type of contract: Freelance initial 3 month contract. Potential to develop into a permanent role.
- Days of work: Hours across Monday – Thursday
- Hours of work: Flexible (maybe to suit school hours 9.30am – 2.30pm or similar)
- Hours per week: 10-25 to suit the right person
- Rate of pay: Commensurable with experience and suitability for the role.
Where we are Based in Commerce Park, Frome – we have recently refurbished a new office with great facilities including a photo studio, desk space, kitchen, plus free parking. You will require a car to access the business park.
Who we are
We are a small company: permanent client services staff plus an administrator and freelancers as required as well as the managing director. Over the last two years we have developed processes to streamline what can be a super-busy environment. We work across several time zones with our factories in China, India, Turkey and the UK. We all take turns in making coffee, sending out samples and managing big enquiries from clients. Everyone is expected to get stuck in. We have found ourselves in a position where we want to help someone gain credible experience or find a role to suit their family schedule, as well as offer us support so we can continue to grow the business. This person may continue to work with us long term and eventually find themselves working in similar companies such as design agencies and marketing agencies as a client services account manager or studio manager.
How to apply – strictly no agencies please
Send us an email as a covering letter to [email protected] with your CV and 300 words about something interesting you have done, experienced, seen or have participated in. It can be anything you like – we would like to see if you can write coherently as the role will require the ability to write product descriptions and website content.