We’re a small, friendly team based near Bath, UK, boasting a wealth of experience in bag and packaging manufacture. With global production facilities we are able to offer an unrivaled vast range of fabrics and branding options. By taking the time to understand the style of bag you are looking for, we can help you choose the fabric, advise on print options and offer suggestions for finishing elements to refine your end product. Once you’re happy with the specification, we price it for you then furnish you with a single sample to approve prior to full production.
Any style of bag, we work with a variety of fabrics from natural and dyed to unusual synthetics. Plus customised detailing for bags and fabric packaging. Minimum order quantity is 250 pieces.
Ready-made fabric bags that we keep in stock and can be quickly printed and embroidered in the UK then delivered within a short lead time. Minimum order quantity is 200 pieces.
- 1. Bag project: contact us with your bag or packaging concept.
- 2. Technical specification: refine the aspects of your project.
- 3. Payment: we accept a deposit to launch your project.
- 4. Sampling: Receive a physical sample of your bag to approve.
- 5. Manufacture: we manufacture your bag in one of our facilities.
- 6. Shipping: your order is shipped to anywhere in the world.
Manufacturing a bespoke bag
With 10 years experience of creating bags and packaging for global brands, we can create unique tailor-made bags for your event, product launch or to sell at retail. Whatever the end result, we will take you through the process to ensure your bag is fit for purpose. With low minimum order quantities of just 250 pieces.
Developing your bespoke bag
UK Stock bags / custom branded bags
Our range of ready-made fabric bags and packaging is carefully curated to include a range of only the best quality items that can be quickly over-printed or embroidered in the UK then shipped within a short lead time. Minimum order quantity is 200 pieces.
- 1. Choose the bag you want from our stock ready-made range
- 2. Send your artwork to us so we can recommend the best decoration options.
- 3. We will help finalise your final specification then send you a quote.
- 4. We accept a deposit payment in some cases or full payment.
- 5. Print and embroidery takes place in the UK.
- 6. Delivery to you is swift and on recorded courier service.
Reasons to choose The Bag Workshop
Custom bag manufacturer, specialising in manufacturing branded bags for events, launches, promotions, retail and product packaging. We work with brand agencies, property developers, lifestyle brands and for the financial services industry to create sustainable marketing tools that promote brands and repeated use.
Our friendly client services team take your brief, understand your exact requirements and go on to create a bag or packaging specific to your objectives. We will provide advice on fabric, print, finishing plus shipping options as well as effort to ensure your bag has green credentials.
Our impeccable manufacturing facilities are in the UK, India and the Far East and are all regularly audited to ensure high standards of quality as well as the maintenance of social and environmental compliance.
10 years experience
Our wealth of experience in bespoke textile packaging manufacture is un-rivaled. For more than a decade, we’ve been supplying branded and white label bags and packaging for global brands.
Responsible supply chain
Our facilities are independently audited by internationally recognised organisations to maintain social and environmental standards.
Superb consistent quality control at every stage of production through independent inspection agencies. As well as strict measures in place prior to packing and dispatch of goods which ensures impeccable products.
Shipping worldwide through reliable sea freight, tracked air and domestic services as well as multi-drop solutions. UK storage for larger orders that can be called off as required, plus pick and pack fulfilment.
- Thermal FabricsWhat are thermal fabrics? Thermal fabrics are materials designed to provide insulation and retain heat in cold weather. They are typically made from synthetic materials like polyester, nylon, and polypropylene, which have good thermal properties and are lightweight and durable. Some thermal fabrics are woven in a way that creates tiny air pockets within the…
- Product sourcing and bag manufacturingTaking your bag concept from a sketch to reality. Manufacturing a bag from sketch to physical product requires specialist factories to take your bag idea from concept to your full order delivered. Bag manufacturers often outsource various elements of the manufacture to specialists such as printers, embroiderers or a factory that will dye fabric to…
- Useful Guide To International ShippingExperts in beautifully branded luxury bags and merchandise, we’ve got years of experience with storing your merchandise, shipping it multiple destinations and managing the paperwork for you.