Any style of bag, we work with a variety of fabrics from natural and dyed to unusual synthetics. Plus customised detailing for bags and fabric packaging. Minimum order quantity is 250 pieces.
Ready-made fabric bags that we keep in stock and can be quickly printed and embroidered in the UK then delivered within a short lead time. Minimum order quantity is 200 pieces.
- 1. Bag project: contact us with your bag or packaging concept.
- 2. Technical specification: refine the aspects of your project.
- 3. Payment: we accept a deposit to launch your project.
- 4. Sampling: Receive a physical sample of your bag to approve.
- 5. Manufacture: we manufacture your bag in one of our facilities.
- 6. Shipping: your order is shipped to anywhere in the world.
Manufacturing a bespoke bag
With 10 years experience of creating bags and packaging for global brands, we can create unique tailor-made bags for your event, product launch or to sell at retail. Whatever the end result, we will take you through the process to ensure your bag is fit for purpose. With low minimum order quantities of just 250 pieces.
UK Stock bags / custom branded bags
Our range of ready-made fabric bags and packaging is carefully curated to include a range of only the best quality items that can be quickly over-printed or embroidered in the UK then shipped within a short lead time. Minimum order quantity is 200 pieces.
- 1. Choose the bag you want from our stock ready-made range
- 2. Send your artwork to us so we can recommend the best decoration options.
- 3. We will help finalise your final specification then send you a quote.
- 4. We accept a deposit payment in some cases or full payment.
- 5. Print and embroidery takes place in the UK.
- 6. Delivery to you is swift and on recorded courier service.
Reasons to choose The Bag Workshop
Custom bag manufacturer, specialising in manufacturing branded bags for events, launches, promotions, retail and product packaging. We work with brand agencies, property developers, lifestyle brands and for the financial services industry to create sustainable marketing tools that promote brands and repeated use.
Our friendly client services team take your brief, understand your exact requirements and go on to create a bag or packaging specific to your objectives. We will provide advice on fabric, print, finishing plus shipping options as well as effort to ensure your bag has green credentials.
Our impeccable manufacturing facilities are in the UK, India and the Far East and are all regularly audited to ensure high standards of quality as well as the maintenance of social and environmental compliance.
10 years experience
Our wealth of experience in bespoke textile packaging manufacture is un-rivaled. For more than a decade, we’ve been supplying branded and white label bags and packaging for global brands.
Responsible supply chain
Our facilities are independently audited by internationally recognised organisations to maintain social and environmental standards.
Superb consistent quality control at every stage of production through independent inspection agencies. As well as strict measures in place prior to packing and dispatch of goods which ensures impeccable products.
Shipping worldwide through reliable sea freight, tracked air and domestic services as well as multi-drop solutions. UK storage for larger orders that can be called off as required, plus pick and pack fulfilment.
- What makes branded packaging as important as your productBrand style guidelines are a working document used to help build and identify your brand,
- Green Packaging Biggest Trends This YearWe are The Bag Workshop, a leading UK-based world partnering eco-friendly packaging and bag supplier. We’re committed to sustainable green packaging solutions for brands around the world. From start to finish, our aim is to shape the future of green packaging. What Is the Purpose of Green Packaging? Green packaging, or sustainable packaging as you…
- Top 5 Reasons To Choose Sustainable PackagingA guide to making a bag to steer you through the simple process.