To support the marketing function of the business.
- Catalogue products with photographs, written descriptions and add to the website and internal pricing system.
- Sample library documentation.
- Website content: we can teach basic WordPress skills. We need someone to add images, categorise them, label them and add to a website. The ability to also write missing text and adding in new content will also be required.
- Compose and schedule social media content. There is a strategy for this, we need someone to execute it.
Account Executive Role
We’re looking for an Account Executive or an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge.
- Responding to new client enquiries, turning warm leads into clients.
- Understanding client brief and offering a product solution.
- Pricing and proposal management
- Project administration and liaising both with client and production teams.
In this role, you will liaise with your colleagues and suppliers to manage the whole customer experience.
We are always on the look out for good people.
- We work a lot with creatives and freelancers.
- Bag designers, artists, and photographers.
- If you have a skill that you think we could use, drop us a line and say Hi!
Where we are Based in Commerce Park, Frome – we have recently refurbished a new office with great facilities including a photo studio, desk space, kitchen, plus free parki, and electric car charging.
You will require a car to access the business park.
Who we are
We are a small company: with permanent client services staff plus an administrator and freelancers as required as well as the managing director.
Over the last two years we have developed processes to streamline what can be a super-busy environment. We work across several time zones with our factories in China, India, Turkey and the UK.
We all take turns in making coffee, sending out samples and managing big enquiries from clients. Everyone is expected to get stuck in.
How to apply – strictly no agencies please
Send us an email as a covering letter to [email protected] with your CV and 300 words about something interesting you have done, experienced, seen or have participated in. It can be anything you like – we would like to see if you can write coherently as the role will require the ability to write product descriptions and website content.