Download free Pantone Colour Chart
Free to download our free Pantone chart.
Use the search function to find your required Pantone reference. When using search function in PDF – just search for the number eg 425 (Ctrl+F on a PC). Please note this is only intended as a guide and does not substitute for a physical Pantone colour reference book or any of the the associated tools supplied by Pantone.
You can buy Pantone books from the following sites.
Buy Pantone Books in the UK
Buy Pantone Books in the USA
Other great colour choosing resources
RGB is the colour code used on computer screens and web graphics. To convert to Pantone use this site. RGB to Pantone.
CMYK is used by printers and graphic designers as a “recipe” for colours. This is made up of the colours Cyan, Magenta, yellow and Black and illustrated as a percentage of each colour. This is a good CMYK to Pantone Tool.
Please note there is no substitution to a Pantone book, and these tools should only act as a guide.
Experts in bag manufacture
With 10 years of experience in creating bags and packaging for global brands, we can create tailor-made bags for your event, product launch or to sell at retail. Whatever the end result, we will take you through the process to ensure your bag or bespoke packaging is fit for purpose.
Customised retail bags and accessories should be representative of your brand. Fabric type, colour, decoration and hardware should all be accurately interpreted through your chosen bag, envelope, folder or zipped case.
Bags available at retail can take many forms including reusable Bags For Life or on-brand cotton tote bags.
Specialist bag manufacturer
Reliable, efficient and work across multiple time zones to achieve the supply of your bespoke bag. Our UK-based design and project team are experienced in working for global agencies and brand owners, we have supplied and manufactured bespoke bags for many years as well as using our own UK print facilities to customise print our UK Stock bags.
We manufacture bespoke bags in the Far East and India using our adopted ethical facilities of which we have relationships that span ten years. Factories that we use are accredited according to international standards for environmental, social and working practises. For cotton and canvas bags we use our Indian facility and synthetics are worked on in China.
Bespoke bags by the Bag Workshop
Tailor-made bags offer infinite personalisation options to make a bag unique. 5 things you might choose to make your bag truly bespoke:
- FABRIC: Your fabric choice may demonstrate your commitment to the environment and be a natural, undyed Fairtrade cotton with minimal negative impact to the environment. Perfecting your corporate colours may be important to you and we may use a vegetable dye to colour the fabric or over print it.
- SIZE: The size of the bag can be anything from the tiniest drawstring pouch to an enormous bag to transport tables in.
- HARDWARE: A huge range of closures include zips, poppers, draw cords, ties or elastic.
- STRAPS: They can be long or short. Made from different fabrics either natural or synthetic. Straps could be drilled on with rivets or sewn on with reinforcements.
- POCKETS: Inserting a pocket to the inside or outside of a bag is possible. Even a pocket within a pocket.