Bags can be branded in many different ways – with printing, embroidery and leather or fabric badges, not forgetting labels! The Bag Workshop recently expanded its range of labels to include an even wider range of formats, colours and sizes, offering even greater scope for promoting your company. As you’re about to discover, there’s a whole lot more to labels than meets the eye…
Printed fabric labels for bags
An economical option for adding care instructions or a logo to your bag. Available in a variety of fabrics in cut or folded designs. They are suitable for printing on both sides and can incorporate up to 4 colours.
- Ideal for logos or care instructions
- Choose from a variety of fabrics, cut or folded designs
- Suitable for printing on both sides
- 1-4 colours
- From 1,000
If you’re looking for a cost-effective solution for printing in limited quantities, the hot foil method could be the one for you. Professional results every time.
- Cost effective
- Perfect for printing in limited quantities
- Hot foil method gives professional results every time
Digitally printed labels
This type of label allows for full colour printing with the option of a glass / matt / UV finish. Economical and suitable for small or medium quantities, they can be affixed with permanent or peelable adhesive.
- Full colour
- Suitable for small / medium quantities
- Permanent / peelable adhesive
- Gloss / matt / UV finish
For a high-end, luxury feel, you can’t beat woven labels! Suitable for detailed designs with options including high-def, taffeta, satin and damask.
- Excellent high-def detail
- From 1,000 pieces
- Luxury feel (satin, taffeta, damask…)